Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Fun up at BYUI

I moved in to my apartment, with 5 other girls. This is our kitchen! It is much more spacious than some of the other apartments :)
This is our bathroom! Only 2 sinks and mirrors.... on sunday morning's it's a little rough... as you can imagine. 6 girls all getting ready, fighting for mirror space. But we grow closer... haha
This is my bed. I made my quilt cover! :) it has little taxi's on it.
This is Alyssa and my closet. 2 girls, one closet. A little tight but we manage.
Bridger came to live here, and Nathan his cousin came to stay for a few weeks. We had a surprise birthday party for him!! :) Sam picked out what it said on his cake "Happy Birthday SugarLips" :)
Bridger decorated our apartment, with streamers, balloons, etc. He was surprised :)
Bridger showing off his work :)
I got my October package from my mom. It contained candy :), my favorite movie of all time "Hocus Pocus", little decorations, socks, a flashlight, etc :) LOVE YOU MOM!!!

I met Bridger in September!! We started dating. Our favorite thing to do is to go to the dunes, and ride his quad. :) The dunes are my FAVORITE place ever.
Cory and Nathan riding it out. :)

This is the basic info. I figure I need to do better about staying up on my blogging as more and more exciting things are happening in my life :) More to come!!! :)






3 comments:

Gina Sims said...

Janelle you are the cutest girl ever! Check out my blog if you want to it is ginasims.blogspot.com
Love ya & glad you are having fun @ college. It is such a fun time!

Bickmores said...

I am glad you finally updated your blog! you better stay on top of it!

Nicole & Ammon said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for finally saying something!:) I will have to add yours to my list! You are so cute Janelle and I'm so glad that you are having a blast at school. Your man is superhot! So you two must belong together cuz your both so hot! P.S. do you remember my blog address? franc-an.blogspot.com and you already registered to view it a few years ago so you can add that to your list.